Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Alternatives...


I have several neighbors who SMOKE and this is so upsetting because as a new mother...i am very paranoid about everything.  Especially second hand smoke...we have all heard the stats that second hand smoking is the worse than actually smoking yourself.  So the thought that my baby will expose to this REALLY does upset me.

There are many alternatives to smoking and i so want to tell my neighbor to try some.  Chewing gum, exercising, eating their favorite popisicle...anything but smoking.  I sometimes wish people would take other people into consideration when they are smoking.  Especially other people when they are not your family member.

Anyway...i am seriously thinking about sharing my personal thoughts with this neighbor of mine?

What do you think...should i share some of these alternatives with my neighbor?
Have you ever heard of some of these alternatives?


No comments: