Looking at your eating style is important. It is important to consider these questions before eating in order to help you make wise and healthy food choices.
- Do you eat because you are bored, sad, or happy?
- Do you snack in front of the TV without even giving it much thought?
- Are most of your meals eaten at home or in restaurants?
- How often do you eat fast food?
- Do you like to cook?
- How often do you grocery shop?
- Do you skip breakfast or lunch, then overeat later in the day?
- How big are the portions you consume?
- Do you crave sweets?
- Are there foods you won't give up?
(All these were found on: http://nutrition.about.com/od/nutrition101/a/keepitsimple.htm)