Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What I'm Doing @ Home...

When i am unable to go to the gym and or need a little extra workout session, i use a DVD.  The one i have been using recently is called The FRIM....transFIRM your trouble zones.  Cheesy right but it seems effective.

All i need is my DVD player, the DVD and the 5lbs kettle bell.




Your instructor is Kelsie Daniels, apparently she is a master instructor.  The workout is supposed to tighten your abs and sculpt your entire body.  You will swing the Kettleball like a pendulum.

DVD includes:
45-minute complete workout
20-minute Express workout
Learn the moves

Bonus 8-minute Core Workout: strong abs and back

Equipment: The Firm 5lbs kettleball with a good grip

Apparently the FIRM has been around for a long time.  It combines weight training with cardio in a unique, effective way to help develop the body you've always wanted.

So far, i love it! It is definitely challenging but i am hoping that it will help me to sculpt certain parts of my body.

I would totally check it out if i were you!



These are some of the moves.

What are some of your at-home workout techniques?

5 comments:

Camille said...

Love your blog! Thanks for sharing your fitness ideas! Found you on the Blog Hop and I am your newest follower! I would love to have you stop by and visit our blog if you want to! We also have a link party going on this weekend if you want to come link up your blog!
Have a great weekend!
Camille @
SixSistersStuff.blogspot.com

Mie said...

Sweet blog. I am also on a mission to loose alot of lbs. Going to follow you and maybe we can cheer at eachother when needed :) I'm having a post every sunday, called "Sunday Weigh-In" just to make an update for the full week and how i've been doing. Tried to find your twitter but couldn't find it??

Unknown said...

I totally need to be working out. but i stay so darn busy!
Visiting you from the Alexa Hop over at A Helicopter Mom! Would love it if you'd visit and follow & comment for me back! I am hosting a Locomotion of Giving contest you can pay to participate and it will start December 1st and end on Christmas Eve. I will start promoting it Sept 1st! There are packages you can pay to promote your social media (Twitter, Blog, Facebook!) It will be 5$ for single entry method, 9$ for two, and 13 for all three! The cash prize depends on how many people particpate. The winner will be awarded with an Amazon gift card. You are welcome to enter too, of course. If you know anyone that would like to enter with you, and be promoted please pass the info on! Just comment on the blog, facebook or DM me on twitter to tell me your interested. (Please leave your email address, there will be a 2$ non-refundable signup fee, that will be discounted from your cost later. IE if you want one social media boost and you pay the 2$ signup fee, you will owe 3$ later and so forth.) I am compiling a list and will send invoices on Nov 20th will be the last day to signup! You may also contact me via my blog @ Locomotion of Expressions where it says "Contact" underneath the header! Thanks so much! Hope you'll visit us, even if you choose not to particpate. Am now following you!

Anonymous said...

i love kettlebells!

getfitchick said...

This is going to be a great blog! I have always wanted to try kettlebells, thank you for the tip! Hopping by from the FF Hop!