Thursday, March 29, 2012

San Diego

The Author of this post is Solomon Dejesus

Last year we went to a wedding in San Diego. We had not been to that part of California before, so we took a few extra days for sight seeing. The bride was my college roommate’s daughter. They had moved to California after her husband landed a wonderful job there many years ago. I had not seen her in ages, so I was really excited to see her and catch up. They lived in a town called Escondido outside San Diego. We found a great local television show on sightseeing on Direct TV. This show told us just about everything we could do around San Diego including all the details about the zoo and the beaches. I had always wanted to go to the zoo after seeing so many unusual animals on the Johnny Carson show years ago. After a beautiful outdoor wedding and a fun night visiting with my friend in Escondido, we spent some time at the beach just watching the people and enjoying the sun. We then ended our trip with a long day at the zoo.

1 comment:

Naptime Review said...

New Follower from Blog Hop All week. I am into fitness too. Your site has some great info. My blog is http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com/