Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Scuba Gear

One of my favorite things to do during the summertime is going to the beach.  Especially after the winter blues, and the best part about going to the beach is showing off my new runner's body.


And what better way to show off my body than in a cute swimsuit from some of my favorite stores.
And they have some awesome cover ups too after coming in from the water.


One of the things i am excited about trying this summer is scuba diving.  And with this new adventure comes the gear.  I found some awesome deals for wetsuit.  They are reasonably price and well made.


I cannot wait to try my  wetsuits on when they come.  There is nothing better than having the right type of outfit on for scuba diving.  It definitely makes all the difference.  The last thing i want to be worrying about while diving is whether my suit fits properly or not.  I want to enjoy myself completely.

You should definitely check them out when you get a chance!!

No comments: