Monday, December 19, 2011

Moving Here

Guest post written by my buddy Fidel Hernandez
Moving into this new house means we’ve had to do a lot of work to make it perfect. There have definitely been times when I thought we bit off more than we can chew both in terms of renovations and in the money it’s going to cost to do them – that’s why I was really struggling for the last few months. Money has been tight around here and from dish tv to the trash pickup we’ve been reevaluating everything to make sure we’re not overpaying in any one area. I’ve been working with a financial planner to put away what we need to but you know, at the end of the day there’s something to be said for putting all your eggs in one basket. I know it sounds risky but this way at least we have tons of responsibility to this one house and that’s where we need to put the bulk of our energy. I can’t imagine us doing anything else with this money so I’m okay with it!

1 comment:

SJB aka SUELYN J-B. said...

Hi, I am your new follower via Friendly Blog hop!

http://www.sjb-myphotopage.com/